Sunday, December 04, 2005

Thongs, A Thought

Thong underwear is all the rage these days. I guess the old days of trying to hide the old panty line are over. Now we get the pleasure of seeing women with there pants crawling up their butt crack and the faint outline of the thong underwear at the top.

I find it interesting that women prefer having their underwear in their butt crack along with their pants. I see it time and again - at work with most of the younger female staff and while I am out shopping. It is hard not to notice. Being the warm-blooded male that I am, it doesn't bother me so much if you have the goods to show off. Call me sexist or whatever, but I am certain that women aren't doing it just for the way it feels - they are doing it because of the effect, the look, and the fact that men can look at their asses without that annoying panty line. I suspect they are saying deep down inside, "Look at me, I have a nice firm ass that needs no panty support!!!" I say it works - the few that can get away with it look awesome. That is, except for the panties in the crack part.

Why else would they choose them? Perhaps I am mistaken and thong underwear are actually more comfortable than regular run of the mill panties. I find that hard to believe. But, maybe it is like wearing a pair of flip-flops (they used to be called thongs too.) with a single attachment for the front of the foot that goes between the big toe and 2nd toe. That was annoying the first few times I wore them, but then I got use to them. Maybe all these women get used to the feeling of a string up their crack. I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home